Welcome to Rugby Physio
Lastest Update: 04 JANUARY 2021 – New National Lockdown Announcement. People are able to leave their homes to attend medical appointments.
We will continue to remain OPEN for all appointments.
We remain OPEN for all face-to-face appointments
Important Information for Patients
In accordance with the Prime Minister’s 30th December announcement and in line with Chartered Society of Physiotherapy & NHSEngland guidlines, we will remain open for both face to face and virtual appointments.
We have not taken the decision to remain open lightly and have worked hard to safely offer face-to-face appointmets at our clinic. We meet all our regulatory & legal obligations and have completed risk assessments, introduced additional infection control procedures and put in place measures to mitigate the risk of transmission to you, your families and our team.
The clinic has been refurbuished over these past couple of months to make it even more “COVID secure” and reduce the risk of COVID transmission. You can see more details about the measures we have put in place <here>, but some of the key points include:
- New “cap & cove” washable flooring in all treatment rooms
- New washable flooring in all other areas
- Anti-Bacterial paint in all treatment rooms and toilets
- Surface sanitisation after each patient visit
Our preferred option is still to treat remotely (via video/phone) in your own home, as this is obviously the safest method for you and your therapist, however, we recognise there are situations where a face-to-face appointment is the only solution e.g. if your condition is deteriorating.
Maintaining the safety of our team and customers is our highest priority and we continue to follow all current guidance issued by NHS England, Public Health England and our governing bodies to keep us all as safe as possible during these strange times.
This means things will seem a little different when you visit us or when you call to make an appointment. <Click here> to read more about the measures we are taking to protect you, your families and our team..
Any questions call 07961 378418 or 01788 565044 or email: email@example.com
Keeping You Safe …
New Infection Control Procedures
- New “clean” Infection Controlled Area created at clinic
- Building access controlled via electronic entry system
- COVID-19 screening & temperature check
- New COVID-19 related consent prior to each treatment
- Payments via card machine (contactless or keyed), telephone or bank transfer
- Toilets temporarily closed
- Staggered appointments & clinics
- Car park waiting & patient only attendance
- 2m social distancing in clinic
Personal Protective Equipment & sanitisation
- Patients to wear own mask and use hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the clinic
- Therapists to wear gloves, apron and mask for each treatment
- Room & equipment sanitised after each treatment
- Increased clinic cleaning cycles
<Click Here> For further information on what to expect when you attend for a clinic appointment
What’s Gone …
Temporary closure of
- Non-urgent Chiropody/Podiatry & Physiotherapy face-to-face appointments
- Group face to face pilates classes
Keeping you active …
Free Online Classes
<Click here> for more information
- For home working tips
- Links to free online classes
<Click Here> to open Facebook Tab
YouTube (Free Online Classes)
- Senior Exercise classes (3 available)
- Pilates for Beginer, Intermediate & Advanced level (10 available)
- More classes being added regularly
<Click Here> to open YouTube Tab
Chartered Physiotherapists in Rugby
- We have been in the business of looking after your physiotherapy needs since 1995
- Our medical practice now also offers chiropody, sports therapy, rehabilitation and pilates
- Our team are recognised by all major medical insurance companies
- Quality practices accredited by BUPA, AXA/PPP and Physio First
- All of our practitioners are highly experienced chartered professionals who are registered with Health Professions Council (HCPC)
We Treat Everyone
- Back pain & neck pain (including headaches & sciatica)
- Muscle and joint pain
- Sports Injury
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) & other overuse disorders
- Neurological conditions including stroke, Parkinsons etc
- Road Traffic Collisions injuries (including whiplash)
- Postural problems including scoliosis
- Post operative rehabilitation
- Post operative joint replacement rehabilitation
- Fitness and maintenance programmes
- Growth problems e.g. osgood schlatters and severs
Size is Important
As Rugby Physio operates from a purpose built clinic with four treatment rooms, a rehabilitation gym and a skilled group of therapists, we can provide you with more flexibility and more choice of appointments than a smaller operation. Quite simply, we have the ability to offer you a choice of time which suits you, with the availability of evening appointments too.
Being much larger than many “one-man practices” means that we also have more experience treating many more conditions and that we are able to offer more services, for example Pilates classes or 1:1s, domicillary service, advice regarding hydrotherapy exercises.